Level 3 Roads High-Speed Static Operative.
To train and assess Supervisors working on Level 3 Roads ( Dual Carriageway and Motorway of 80km/h to 120km/h) in the safe operation of Mobile Lane Closures.
- Safe Installation
- Safe Maintenance
- Safe Modification
- Safe Removal
This will enable them to become a competent member of the TTM Team when working on Level 3 Roads.
Course will equip learners with:
- Knowledge of where to access the relevant information, design standards, and guidance material.
- Ability to install, modify and remove High-Speed Equipment of Level 3 Roads.
- Ability to conduct themselves safely on Level 3 Roads.
- Ability to monitor traffic and understand how to react safely to traffic.
Accredited Level 5 Special Purpose Award.
Duration of Course:
- 2 x Classroom
- 1 x Day Onsite Assessment
If within 6 months of card expiry date, just classroom resit only no onsite Assessment, if passed 6 months - full classroom and Assessment again.
Enroll the course now:
Contact or give us a call at +353 (0) 404 69707 or +353 (0) 879 571868 to book you on the High-Speed Static Operative Course
Get in touch and we can organize your next course.
For further information about
High-Speed Static Operative.
Just visit our website.